wearing Le Specs sunglasses, & Other Stories earrings, Aureum necklace (sold out, similar), M.M. LaFleur knit polo & washable silk skirt, Inez sandals – 15% off with code ‘districtofchic15’, and Mansur Gavriel bag
Following up from my previous posts, I’m fully committed to quality over quantity this spring and the same goes for shoes. Right now, I’m looking add just a couple options to the ones I already have in regular rotation. I’m sticking to a simple color palette of black, white, or tan to keep things versatile, but I’ve still got an eye out for special details that transcend trends. The ones I’m eyeing + some less expensive alternatives below.
- The Thong. – ’90s kids rejoice! The thong is back! I’ll definitely be purchasing a pair this spring. Right now I’m on the fence between this option with a slightly wider strap and this classic version with a kitten heel. I also found this inexpensive option in black and tan that’s in the running, too.
- The Thick Strappy. – Inez invited me to select a pair of shoes from their spring collection and I immediately set eyes on this pair with buttery soft, wide straps. Inez designs their shoes for comfort, so it’s the perfect mid-height sandal to ease my feet back into life post-COVID. You can snag these beauties for 15% off with code ‘districtofchic15’!
- The Mule. I bought this pair last summer and can’t recommend them enough. The tan color is that perfect shade that goes with black, white, navy, prints – you name it. If I didn’t have a similar pair already, I would get them in white too! If you’re looking for a less expensive option, this one is a very close match.
- The Chunky Slide. – The pandemic might be winding down, but my love of comfortable shoes is still going strong. Not surprisingly, I’m mulling over this pair from Pernille Teisbaek’s latest collaboration with GIA. Basically it’s a more refined hybrid of the Birkenstocks and Tevas I already have (and love). Mango offers a less pricey, but still very cool version here.
- The Kitten Heel. – As I said, I keep my eye out for shoes with interesting details that transcend trends and I just love the crystal globe heel on these. I already have a pair of Cult Gaia’s I snagged a couple years ago and they’re still very much in style.
P.S. Saturday (4/10) is the last day to snag 15% off 2 or more items from the District of Chic x M.M. LaFleur Capsule Wardrobe! Snag my curated spring essentials like the knit polo and washable silk skirt I’m wearing above!
I agree with all of these!
Curated By Jennifer
A Woman Of A Certain Age
Good looks are great, but comfort is everything.
Love the white ones you chose.
The Exclusive Beauty Diary
Thank you so much for sharing this shopping guide. I like your outfit so much. I will copy it but I wait little warmer days.
New Post – https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/04/viktor-rolf-bonbon-vs-hugo-boss-scent.html
So many great styles.
Can’t wait for the time that sandals come back, I absolutely need a new pair. <3
The Exclusive Beauty Diary
All of these sandals are very beautiful but I like your outfit so much. It is so elegant and gorgeous.
New Post – https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/04/vichy-aqualia-thermal-rehydrating-rich.html
I love the white pair you’re wearing, the knot detail is cute although I know I’d never keep white shoes clean, haha! It’s always fun looking for and buying new sandals when the weather warms up 🙂
Hope that you are having a good weekend 🙂 Thankfully it hasn’t rained as much as predicted this weekend so we have been able to enjoy time outdoors.
Perfect style, I love your skirt ❤