What do you have on tap for this balmy summer weekend? B and I are stoked for our annual crawfish boil (photos coming to instagram soon)!
- Richard Prince’s latest show reminds us that Instagram photos are not really our own.
- After reading some of the sordid details, I cannot wait to dive into Primates of Park Avenue. This makes me feel slightly better about my rather stressful hunt for childcare!
- Want to be in the next season of House of Cards? There’s a casting call in Annapolis this weekend.
- Madewell makes the best affordable jewelry (especially when it’s on sale!). I’m currently eying this necklace and this bracelet.
- I’m not usually one for substitutions, but after my success with this recipe, I’m willing to give this peanut butter banana ice cream sandwiches recipe a spin.
Fashion Confessions of a Mommy
I would love to see that Instagram exhibition. Childcare??? I didn't think you had kid(s)!!!
Currently expecting my first! 🙂
Have a nice day!
That Richard Prince show is so ridiculous. It just doesn't make sense to us but perhaps that's just art lol
sonia de macedo
Oooh good luck with the ice cream sandwich and yeah that Insta controversy is pretty scary isn't it. And shameful at best. I loved one of the originals owners response to this (can't remember who though) who shamed him for ripping off other artists. Because that is not how artists treat one another. I really feel like knocking off his work and doing the same thing. Maybe the whole world should troll his FB account for personal shit?!
Wow peanut butter banana ice cream sandwiches sound interesting. I'm looking forward to that 🙂
Have a great day!
PB banana ice cream sandwiches?! Hello, I'm so down for those!
Le Stylo Rouge