For all the time I spend perusing the internet when I’m not working or editing photos, I thought it might be worth sharing some of the random bits of wisdom I acquire. Here are my favorites from this week:
- After reading about some of the mouthwatering recipes in this cookbook (like Poached Yolk-Stuffed Ravioli and the Roasted Bone Marrow), I’m pretty sure I need The Perfect Egg for all future brunch endeavors.
- These natural Easter egg dyes make for beautiful results. I love the beautiful blue the red cabbage dye creates.
- How pretty are these mini robin’s egg cakes? I have to admit, applying chocolate with a paintbrush looks like fun.
- Dream destination: found.
- Seriously mulling over these sleek red mules (and they’re on sale!).
- Random tip: one part vinegar and three parts water gets rid of clothing wrinkles – cheaper than store-bought wrinkle releaser and easier on your fabrics.