I thought it might be helpful to share some holiday gift ideas by sharing some of the great ones that I've received.
- Enamel bangles - my mom and aunt have given me some beautiful ones over the years and I wear them constantly.
- A fun pair of pajamas - growing up I always got a new pair on Christmas Eve, which were great to lounge around in over the holidays.
- The classic bag - there's really nothing better than a quality black bag. B gave me a great one a couple years ago and it's still my go-to everyday bag.
- The big girl jewelry box - this was at the top of my wishlist this year and thankfully B knew what a state of disaster my jewelry was in, so he gave it to me early. Such a life improvement - there are compartments for everything!
- Lux candle - in my opinion, you really can't go wrong with Tocca.
- Rhinestone earrings - sparkly pieces are so perfect for this time of year. Who wouldn't love having these for holiday parties?