I thought it might be helpful to share some holiday gift ideas by sharing some of the great ones that I’ve received.
- Enamel bangles – my mom and aunt have given me some beautiful ones over the years and I wear them constantly.
- A fun pair of pajamas – growing up I always got a new pair on Christmas Eve, which were great to lounge around in over the holidays.
- The classic bag – there’s really nothing better than a quality black bag. B gave me a great one a couple years ago and it’s still my go-to everyday bag.
- The big girl jewelry box – this was at the top of my wishlist this year and thankfully B knew what a state of disaster my jewelry was in, so he gave it to me early. Such a life improvement – there are compartments for everything!
- Lux candle – in my opinion, you really can’t go wrong with Tocca.
- Rhinestone earrings – sparkly pieces are so perfect for this time of year. Who wouldn’t love having these for holiday parties?
I hope that you get all your heart desires! These are some lovely gifts. I'm especially loving the crazy printed pajamas and those stunning earrings!
Love that bag!
[email protected] Fashion Blog Seattle
loving the jammies. such a fun print.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews
OMG those PJ pants are so darn cute!
Pearls & Paws
Those bangles are stunning and so perfectly stackable!
Chic on the Cheap
I would really want a classic or an everyday bag.
A Stylized Hysteria
Those pj pants are so fun! I think they're going on my wishlist!
Those PJs are so fun. I definitely need to start investing in some great sleepwear!
I looove those PJ pants, they are the cutest!
Love love the rhine stone earrings. They're gorgeous!!