The holiday season is here and I’m in a mad scramble to get everything done! How are you all doing on your gifting and entertaining?
- In recent years, I’ve really enjoyed making homemade treats as holiday gifts for family and friends. This post has a great round up of cookie recipes I’d like to try.
- Lela Rose has some great entertaining ideas that don’t cost a lot of money.
- I love mercury glass on the mantle for the holidays and these candles have perfect wintertime scents.
- This month’s W Magazine features a dreamy Little Prince-inspired editorial by fashion photography god Tim Walker starring Cate Blanchett.
- Quite possibly the greatest holiday throwback in existence (spoiler alert: it involves Grace Jones and Pee Wee Herman).
This is such a cool post, very festive! I can't wait for Christmas and your links are just making me more excited!
Greeting you an Advance Meryy Christmas! 🙂
Have a great day!
Style For Mankind
This is so nice! I love the photos. Happy Monday!
Umm, this editorial is right down my alley! I am adoring those toned down colors, the cut-out stars… basically anything fantastical and telling a story is what I love.
Color Me Kiki
Great list! I'm going to have to test out some of those cookie recipes 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
bello di essere donna
very special these photos
I'm all about cookies around the holidays. I'll have to try some of those recipes!
Pumps and Push-Ups
I love the recipe for cookies, thanks for sharing, dear!