It’s been so nice being spoiled with gorgeous weather lately and I kind of dread the onset of frigid temps, but I’m not opposed to spending more time inside, testing out new recipes and sprucing up the home. (Ask me again about these slightly delusional-sounding statements in a few months when we’re trapped under blankets of ice and snow!)
- ‘Tis the season for all things squash and this Roasted Butternut Squash Tartine sounds delicious!
- Anthropologie is currently having a sale on tops and sweaters (use code ‘TOPITOFF’ at checkout) – my faves are this super-soft pullover and this pretty little lace top.
- I’m a huge fan of Tim Walker and this throwback is exquisitely dreamy.
- I recently stumbled across this stunning South African abode on pinterest and love the artistic blend of old and new.
- I always love the way hydrangeas look in the fall and this fall floral arrangement tutorial incorporates them beautifully.
More domestic-y stuff and the like on my pinterest and tumblr.
This photo is beautiful…I would love to live in this home! 🙂 Love the links too…I'm definitely going to be checking out the Anthro sale!
That home is absolutely gorgeous! I love how there are old telephones lining the walls as art up the stairs… how fun and artsy.
Alyssa Monique Bustillo
I love the pattern of the tiles, it is so vintage.
Styleccentric Fashion | Blog Page | Bloglovin
Style For Mankind
Very lovely! Hope you have agreat Monday!