It’s been so nice being spoiled with gorgeous weather lately and I kind of dread the onset of frigid temps, but I’m not opposed to spending more time inside, testing out new recipes and sprucing up the home. (Ask me again about these slightly delusional-sounding statements in a few months when we’re trapped under blankets of ice and snow!)
- ‘Tis the season for all things squash and this Roasted Butternut Squash Tartine sounds delicious!
- Anthropologie is currently having a sale on tops and sweaters (use code ‘TOPITOFF’ at checkout) – my faves are this super-soft pullover and this pretty little lace top.
- I’m a huge fan of Tim Walker and this throwback is exquisitely dreamy.
- I recently stumbled across this stunning South African abode on pinterest and love the artistic blend of old and new.
- I always love the way hydrangeas look in the fall and this fall floral arrangement tutorial incorporates them beautifully.