My mind is on food right now so forgive me if that’s where we begin. #isitlunchtimeyet
- Dan Buetter shares his secrets of eating to live longer. Juicing: bad. Coffee and sourdough bread: good. Count me in.
- President Obama visited Rose’s Luxury for his birthday this week. I guess I can consider chances of getting a table ever again slim to none.
- Yahoo just bought Polyvore for $230 million. As a (very) early user of Polyvore, it will be interesting to see how Yahoo monetizes it.
- Confirmed: freezing cold offices really are a sexist conspiracy (DUH!).
- The 1962 TWA Terminal at JFK has been off limits to the public since 2001 – check out the recent pictures of this beautiful space.
- Can we all just pause for a moment and admire this heart-breakingly beautiful Alice + Olivia vest? K thanks.
Lol! Those are some very investing links! I love food very much too but you are a pro! 😉
Take care and keep in touch!
Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! 🙂
Great links! I'm loving the secrets of eating to live longer! Thanks for sharing!
I love your links! That first article was so interesting to read. I do want to live to 100… just for kicks. 😉
No wonder offices are always so darn cold for me! I always have to remember to bring a jacket, and I look absolutely silly walking around with it in 85 degree weather.
Angelina Is | Bloglovin'
I'm glad to hear the paleo people can suck it, haha. Though that was an interesting article and I'd consider a bigger focus on dinners that don't revolve around meat, but no, I can not give up my cheese.
Chic on the Cheap
Agreed! I was totally on board until the cheese part :-/
I used to use Polyvore in its early stages, too! That would be absolutely interesting to see what they do with it.
Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy
Hey great post! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know once you do so that I can follow you back. Stay in touch.
Love Avisha x