In honor of the gorgeous weekend we’re about to have here (and all the chores we’ve recently accomplished), B and I have a fun weekend planned with very few to-do items on the horizon. Hope you all are up to something irresponsible too!
- A good friend of mine is getting married in Portugal this coming spring and these gorgeous photos of the town of Sintra are getting me so pumped to go!
- Apparently clever pandas have been faking pregnancies for snacks (and I can’t say I blame them).
- This recipe recently inspired B and I to pick up a couple lobsters at the store and indulge in grilled lobster – highly recommend.
- And if you’re not into cooking, Washingtonian has a round-up of 8 summer restaurant specials to try. I’ve got my eyes on Iron Gate’s Mediterranean feast.
- In my opinion, restaurant decor makes for some of the best eye candy, so I loved this kitchen renovation inspired by a home-owner’s favorite restaurant.
More eye (and stomach) candy on my twitter, pinterest and tumblr.
Thank you for sharing the link! Have a lovely weekend!
Nice post! Have a great weekend!
thanks you so much for the lovely comment
it means so much <3
your blog is nice too
hope you like my newest post as well <3
Great links! I love Sintra and the reciepe 🙂
The Fashion Matters- Fashion & Travel Magazine