This weekend is going to be a big “project weekend” where B and I take on our first major room painting endeavor. Any recommendations to make this as painless as possible? Here are a few things keeping me distracted until I have to buckle down and get sh*t done:
- First and foremost, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts today! I’ve already got my eyes on this structured biker vest and this bohemian blanket poncho.
- It’s strawberry season and these buckwheat pancakes with strawberry salsa look like the perfect combination of savory and sweet.
- Garance Doré Equipment collaboration! I repeat: Garance Doré Equipment collaboration! One of these gorgeous silk scarves will be mine!
- Taking some major inspiration from the vintage style of this Baltimore artist’s home.
- Battling the trolls on Reddit sounds like an exhausting and thankless job, but former CEO Ellen Pao makes some interesting points regarding the importance of controlling online harassment in her recent piece for WaPO. What do you think? Is the battle against internet trolls worth fighting?
I almost fell out of my seat when I saw the Garance Doré and Equipment collaboration. Needless to say I want like everything. Oh my credit card weeps!
Have a great weekend!
– Liz Lizo
I just keep imaging how my room will look amazing to motivate me when we did our house. Lol! I am not sure it really helped or not. Love that shirt!
Take care and keep in touch!
Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! 🙂
Good luck with your painting project, and yes, loving the collab.
Chic on the Cheap
the pancakes look so yummy! thanks for sharing ! interesting links!
kisses Simoni x