Looks like we have a gorgeous weekend ahead of us here in the DMV – what fun things do you all have planned this weekend?
- One of my favorite cult films, Metropolitan, is turning 25 – a great time to check it out on Netflix if you’ve never seen it.
- I’ve been carefully eying the Anthropologie sale for a dress for my upcoming baby shower and this little number might just be the one that I go with…
- Beautiful, classic style in this DC home. I love their attractive storage solutions.
- Want to try Hemingway’s burger recipe? Esquire’s got you covered.
- I’m slightly blue and white obsessed, so for obvious reasons, I’m drooling over these Clerkenwell designs.
Exciting links !!!
Love the dishes <3
These are such great links! I love the Anthropologie dress, and I definitely want to try the Ernest Hemingway burger!
I am in love with those dishes! And the links are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Alyssa Monique Bustillo
What great links you want me too see? Such greatness! Such mystery! 🙂
new post on ~ http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com
I'm quite blue and white obsessed myself – those plates are just adorable!
Chic on the Cheap
The Anthropologie dress is so great. I love the embroidery.