Well I think we can safely agree it’s officially summer! I’m ready to get out, fix up my yard, and do some grilling. What do you all have planned for this weekend?
- Shocker: people have been obsessed with shoes for centuries. London’s V&A Museum has a fascinating exhibition opening with 250 pairs of shoes spanning 2,000 years and 20 countries (if you can’t make it to London, there’s a slideshow – my favorites are Zaha Hadid’s for United Nude).
- This blueberry hibiscus mojito sounds delicious (and I’m pretty sure it would be just as tasty in virgin form).
- You know that whole thing about how sitting at a desk is basically the worst thing the world for your health? Well, now researchers say they know exactly how much sitting is too much.
- But if you’re going to sit, I feel like this super cool Bertoia Loom Chair would be the way to go.
- And since we’re talking about health, here are 5 easy weightless leg exercises you can do at home.
- If you really want to get out and move this weekend, I highly recommend checking out Morven Park (and feel free to bring your dog along too)!