What do you all have planned this weekend? B and I have quite a few chores on our list, but we’re going to try and squeeze in some fun, too. In the meantime…
- I recently visited Chez Billy Sud and loved it and this recipe for their Paris-Brest is something I’m going to have to try.
- How do you think Mad Men will end? Here are a few critics’ predictions.
- The original woodwork and stained glass windows in this Park Slope townhouse are pretty incredible and the modern decor complements them surprisingly well.
- If you’re a classic Indiana Jones fan like my husband, you’re going to love this new Nat Geo exhibit.
- Fan of the basket bag trend? Me too. And I’ve got my sights set on this one.
Check out more of my favorite recipe ideas and things to do on my pinterest and tumblr!
Thanks for sharing. xx
in this weekend i've a lot thigns to do with photographers… unfertunately i will be busy all the time, cos i've a lot models to prepare…
Vivienne Night Blog
Big basket bags are great for summertime at the beach 😉
Loved the one you crave for!
Super cute links and I just love the decor in this room you're featuring!
Oh wow the wooden window frames are stunning! I wish I could live in a place with windows and glass art like that, so gorgeous! <3
Omg there is an Indie Jones exhibition? That's so cool! I wanan go! 🙂