Let’s get this weekend show on the road! I’m read for these clouds to disappear!
- Let us not forget Hedi Slimane wasn’t the first to produce a scandalous and critically panned collection under the YSL brand. This article explains exactly what was so shocking about YSL’s 1971 Libération collection.
- I’ve never been a master of nail art (heck, I can barely do my right hand properly), but these adorable ice cream nails certainly make me want to try.
- A nice, refreshing cocktail recipe that would be equally delightful alcoholic or not.
- Serial fans, looks like there will be an Adnan cont’d coming out soon!
- A cool new DIY site for home décor.
- B and I love going “off the beaten path” and quite a few of these 61 hidden DC gems are new to me!
so nice..i love this style
Style by Avery
Yumm the ginger lemonade looks amazing! Great post 🙂
Pretty cool links!
Nicoletta De Luca
5 funny, interesting and helpful ideas for the weekend on
lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'
Mª Pilar Domínguez
I haven´t heard about this woman but I love YSL masculine style for women. Kisses:)
These ice cream nails are soo cute! I want to try them too! However I can relate to the "other hand" problem (my problem child is the right).
Also I didn't know you're on Pinterest, I follow you there now 🙂
Wishes & Reality
Such great links! That drink looks delish!