Origins recently sent me some of their products along with their new Original Skin Renewal Serum (geared specifically towards Millenials and skin concerns caused by stress) and I wanted to take at least a week to try all of the products before giving you a full review. I’ve actually used Origins products for years and always liked that they’re made with natural ingredients. They tend to work well with my sensitive skin and honestly work better than many other natural skincare products I’ve tried. I highlighted my favorites below.
- GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream – Love the light reflectors in this cream and how well it works under my concealer (perfect for hiding dark circles!). I also noticed a reduction in puffiness after applying – a great pick-me-up in the morning!
- GinZing Brightening Mascara – I’m often dubious of makeup products from skincare lines but this one is really good! My main mascara concerns are always flaking over the course of the day and eye irritation (my eyes are very sensitive). This one does neither – it lasts really well and never bothered my eyes. It also lengthens quite well.
- Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb – I’ve been using this for over a week and love how well it works under my makeup. Many serums I’ve tried don’t absorb well and cause my makeup to “slide,” but this one isn’t greasy at all. And I’ve noticed a definite difference in my skin. Fine lines are less apparent and my skin is much smoother.
- Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – A nice and foamy cleanser without being overly drying. Kind of a cool concept that this face wash works to balance both dry and oily skin.
- Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask – This mask provides deep moisturizing for dry skin without being too heavy. Apparently my skin was parched because it soaked this stuff up like a sponge! The Dining Traveler said she uses this mask after long flights, which sounds like a perfect use for it.
Oh and Origins also released this fun little app where you can enter to win a full size of the Original Skin Renewal Serum!
What are your thoughts on Origins products? Have you used them before?