Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I was unsure of this biker short trend at first, but Stylish Wanderer and Stylorectic have shown me the light. Also, here is a (somewhat) closer look at my necklaces for those of you that wanted to see them.
Thanks to Janneteria, Orchid Grey, Lilli, My Life in Clothes, and archiving fashion, who all tagged me to do things about myself. Here goes...
1. I love going to the opera.
2. My friends and I take an annual trip to New Orleans and I'm stoked for this year's adventure.
3. I miss having a front porch, sometimes so much that it hurts.
4. I had a radio show in college, which focused on electronic music.
5. I've been craving cookies a lot lately... not sure what that means.
6. I cannot, for the life of me, get the song, "When Smokey Sings" by ABC, out of my head and it's slowly destroying my life and personal relationships.
7. B told me to say that I'm "very good at busting [his] friends' balls."
And thank you so much to Bonbon Rose for the shout out today!
vintage and needlepoint turquoise necklaces
James Perse t-shirt dress
French Connection tank
Forever 21 vest
vintage biker shorts
Forever 21 sandals