B and I had a couple friends over for a very elegant dinner on Saturday (made by B; I made salad, which required remedial preparation, at best). I like playing hostess, because I can over-dress in bizarre costumes, like this one :-).
I was so flattered that Modcloth featured my look on their blog! They have some really inspiring looks from other bloggers so be sure to check it out. Also, Blueberry Bike had the sweetest post about my blog. I was so glad to see that she appreciates bike shorts as much as I do!
Also, thank you so much to Fab Blab for the award and the Sydney Girl tagged me to do things about me. I’m running out of interesting things to say about myself so I’m going to do some things I’m currently obsessing over, instead:
- making the perfect summer mix – I’m going to enlist all of your help very shortly, so get ready
- anything with a zipper on it
- finding the perfect pair of black boots for Fall
- drawing in my sketchbook – I hope this lasts, because I really want to get back into it!
- Bravo and its terribly addictive programming
vintage Ralph Lauren necklace
vintage bike shorts
vintage Ferragamo belt
Pour la Victoire shoes