For all the time I spend perusing the internet when I’m not working or editing photos, I thought it might be worth sharing some of the random bits of wisdom I acquire. Here are my favorites from this week:
- After reading about some of the mouthwatering recipes in this cookbook (like Poached Yolk-Stuffed Ravioli and the Roasted Bone Marrow), I’m pretty sure I need The Perfect Egg for all future brunch endeavors.
- These natural Easter egg dyes make for beautiful results. I love the beautiful blue the red cabbage dye creates.
- How pretty are these mini robin’s egg cakes? I have to admit, applying chocolate with a paintbrush looks like fun.
- Dream destination: found.
- Seriously mulling over these sleek red mules (and they’re on sale!).
- Random tip: one part vinegar and three parts water gets rid of clothing wrinkles – cheaper than store-bought wrinkle releaser and easier on your fabrics.
Find more of my favorite images and recipes on my pinterest and tumblr!
That mini cake looks soooo tasty!! 😀 May have to try that sometime
Oooh I love this wrinkle release tip!! Does it make your clothes smell like vinegar though? Great post!
Good point! And I'm not sure, but I do know white vinegar is also great remedy for removing odors so it might be ok. I bet between just the small amount in the solution and air-drying, it won't be too vinegar-y.
omg!!! that bone marrow though!!!!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Wishes & Reality
Definitely trying that wrinkle eraser and the natural egg dyes! Thanks for sharing.
Great links, thank you for sharing and Happy Easter! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!