It’s been a little while since I’ve shared my latest reads (babies will do that to ya!), but I’m finally getting my little guy on a more regular nap schedule, allowing me a little more time to catch up. Hope you all have something fun planned for the Halloween weekend!
- If this super-creepy island of haunted dolls doesn’t give you nightmares, I don’t know what will.
- On a much less frightening note, 3 DC chefs will be competing in the upcoming season of Top Chef (this reminds me I need to revisit Ripple!).
- This editorial by Boe Marion for Elle Sweden is totally getting me in the mood for fall outdoor adventures.
- How cool is this modern hotel suite converted from a cave on Santorini island?
- Oh and speaking of baby naps, if any of you are expecting or have a newborn like me, check out this cool app my buddy Megan Nielsen and her husband created. I use it to track J’s feeding and sleep schedules and find it to be very helpful!