Hope all of your weekends are off to a fabulous start! I took the day off to get caught up on all the last minute baby shopping and preparation I still need to do before the arrival of our little bundle of joy. Here are a few fun distractions for your Friday…
- 6 eye masks tested by a tired person – you better believe I’m taking notes, because I’m going to be needing these soon!
- We’re currently hanging art in our nursery and these tips for how to frame a painting are super helpful.
- Recently scoping out Front Row’s very affordable selection of fall dresses. I love this extra-long knit.
- If you spend as much time in front of a computer as I do, you’ll probably appreciate these yoga exercises for an achy neck and back.
- A day in the life with Marc Jacobs’s dog Neville – a dog whose life is clearly much more fabulous than mine!