Those of you who follow me on twitter have already heard my excited tweets about having my holiday wishlist featured alongside Coury’s and Indiana’s in December’s Lucky Magazine. Anywho, it’s on p. 127 – check it out! In the meantime, here’s my full wishlist (you know, in case you want to get me anything ;-):
(clockwise from top left)
- Maison Martin Margiela Ostrich Feather Pen – I feel like this pen would make mundane tasks like writing a grocery list much more elegant.
- Pendleton Saddle Blanket – The print on this blanket is so vibrant, serving the dual function of looking cool and keeping you cozy on cold winter nights curled up on the couch.
- Catarzi for ASOS Top Hat – I’d wear it with a cocktail dress – an elegant touch that’s not too serious.
- Tim Walker Pictures – Walker’s imaginative photos make the perfect coffee table book.
- Square Lust Tangle Scarf – I love Artaksiniya’s designs (one of the blogs I follow regularly). This one is so unexpected and dark for a silk scarf.
- Oscar de la Renta Cabochon Ring – There’s something wonderfully mysterious about this ring.