Like most of the world right now, I cannot get "Alejandro" out of my head. You know that I love you boy. Hot like Mexico. Rejoice! Ahhh, kill me! I guess it's fitting, as I seem to have the whole military theme on the brain lately. This army shirt was my grandfather's and, though it was about 8 sizes to big for me, I wore the Hell out of it in junior high. When I saw some of the interesting things designers have been doing with the military jacket, my heart skipped at beat at the thought of reviving it. I also quite like the idea of the reworked button-down, so that's basically what spawned this look.
I recently received an award from the lovely ladies at DC Dating Divas and felt I was far overdue for sharing 5 random things about myself. Here goes:
- One of my favorite things about living in DC is that, much like changing of seasons, at certain times of year, people seem to drift back into the area (and into my life) and I love reconnecting with the new crew!
- Harvest Delivered - definitely life-changing, if only for saving B and I from scurvy.
- Going to the Netherlands in a week, but can only stay for a few days. Boo!!
- Been on an old school X-Files bender for weeks and it's starting to make me weird.
- My grandmother gave B and me a Lucienne Day tea towel for an anniversary gift and I just love it and want to acquire more.
miu miu heels